Thanks to you testers for your feedback! Your suggestions have led to various improvements that went live this weekend.
- The quest picker now gives more info about quests: whether the quest has been completed, what level characters can go on the quest, and which quests will move the adventurer to a new area. Also, old, low-level quests will be visible in the quest picker.
- Buffs now stay for four active turns. They used to just stay for four turns, even if the adventurer was not active.
- Non-player adventurers now have more varied names.
- If you buff a non-player adventurer, there is now a chance they will return the favor.
- If you benefitted from a buff during a turn, the buff is mentioned in the text at the bottom of that turn.
- Adventurers don’t level up quite so fast now.
- The level cap has been set at 9. The level cap will rise as higher level content becomes available.
Meanwhile, work continues on the new quests and areas.